Below is my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide featuring quirky accessories, sparkling jewelry, fun & chic gadgets, beautiful houseware, and luscious beauty products to make you even more beautiful than you already are!
- I love the multicolor greens on these crystal floral & teardrop earrings. ($35)
- Gold drop leaves perfectly matched for this season. ($24)
- A unique take on diamonds and caged jewelry. ($36)
- Classic meets quirky with large pearls on this bracelet. ($45)
- Cheers! to the holidays with this bottle coaster. ($28)
- A little kick in the kitchen from kate spade. ($50)
- A beautiful trinket box to store beautiful treasures. ($30)
- Light up the room with a festive candle (and keep the jar for pretty storage)! ($40)
- Cross your T's in style with this polka dot stylus & pen. ($25)
- An upcoming new year means new thoughts to jot down. ($16)
- Stay cozy & stylish while listening to your favorite tunes. ($37)
- Because everything is cuter in bear form, including this USB. ($54 - littttle over, it's ok!)
- Everything is also cuter in cat form, like this adorable hat. ($24)
- The prettiest bow to keep your hands warm and looking stylish. ($48)
- Can you tell I love cats by now? This headband is too cute! ($15)
- Stashing your coins just got a lot sweeter! ($16)
- A little bit of everything to get your body through harsh winter days. ($25)
- Smell luscious with philosophy. ($23)
- I'm not kitten... kitties make things better, even your lips. ($4)
- Go around and around with this makeup carousel. ($49)
You can shop all of the items I've listed with my collection here!
Who's excited for pie and tons of food tomorrow? I can't wait!